Tuesday, September 26, 2006

YOU CAN CALL ME


After searching out a few prices, and getting all kinds of documentaion, I have a new phone and the same phone number. The phone itself is a $700 dollar Exclusive Version of a Razor with a DVD downloader and sateltite television...just joking. It is a step up though, it is the Nokia 1110 (one step beyond the last version that I had). It can download ringtones and it has a speaker phone (holler). I have never had a phone that can download ringtones, so I am looking to add some Yolanda Adams and some 50 Cent...joking again, just the 50...ok, ok, really, just the Yolanda Adams, and maybe some Micheal Jackson "Heal The World".

I'm not going to post the number, but if you know my email address, send me a note and I can forward it to you. I always enjoy getting an international call from a familiar voice, so feel free to call, but keep in mind that the that the time difference has us four hours ahead of Toronto.

Due to power outages, the number will be activated tomorrow (Wednesday) - by the time you read this it might be working.

P.S.
I was sad to lose the phone as it was a given to me by a friend, but it has worked out just fine.

No comments: