Friday, September 15, 2006

A SHOUT OUT

Let me introduce you to a friend of mine, Teneshia (most call her Teish). She wanted a shout out...so here it is.

















We actually met in Toronto when I was returning a sweater at Old Navy, but God works in ways you don't expect.

I'm grateful to have her as a friend, and as one of the many people that were praying for me when I was in the hospital.

This may seem random, but her sister can also make some ridiculously delicious fried chicken, and she's only 10 or 11 years old.

To my sister, blood runs thicker than water, but spirit is deeper than blood.

Keep growing and you need to be joining a church choir so that people can be blessed, encouraged and inspired by the gift that has been placed in you.

P.S.
If anyone wants a shout-out too, just let me know!

P.S.S.
Teish is not in Ghana, she just told me on msn that she wanted the shout out (in case you were confused).

No comments: