Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28th, 2007

I didn’t sleep well last night. I was wished sweet dreams and told to have a blessed rest, but I mostly tossed’n’turned.

My mind was going through more thoughts than I could wield. My intent was to rest, but the searchlight of my consciousness was glancing over every area of my life.

The anticipation must have got to me. It happens to me sometimes: used to happen on Christmas Eve, starting a new job, and the first time I was invited to speak at a Sunday service.

In thirty minutes I will be heading to the airport, and it all has not really sunk in. How do I begin to describe how greatly I treasure having been in Ghana. The country has a place in my heart. I can’t imagine living too long without going back there. It truly was a step of destiny.

But home is everywhere. Moreso, home is where you are supposed to be at a given time. That’s why I feel peace, because I am where I am supposed to be. The challenge is continuing to go where I am supposed to go (by God’s grace, and no other way!).

My eyes have been touched and I see more vision. My heart has been expanded. I now take steps into the next level and next chapter of my purpose. The love of family and friends has me excited about landing in Toronto.

I am careful to say that I am not going back though. It’s not ‘back to Toronto’. I am moving forward, and Toronto is in the next steps before me on the path of life where walking is ordered by the Lord.
So, off I go to TO – excited about seeing everyone!

No comments: