Monday, December 11, 2006

Good Afternoon...

One week left in Tamale and the days go by rapidly. The sun is already setting here. The yellow disc is friendly to the eye due to the dust in the air. As it sets, it turns orange, red, then - the odd time it is strong enough to cut through the clouds - violet.

I went to the office early, got lots done, and there is tons more to do.

Currently, I am watching Al Jazeera English to see Kofi Annan give a farwell speech. I am also seeing my mind in a farwell state.

For the first time, I felt the frosty sting of missing family, friends and snow for the holiday season.

Anyway, Kofi is beginning his speech...so....later!

Stay Blessed

oh, lots to be posted tommorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too Chris. If it makes you feel even the slightest bit better, there is absolutely no snow here. It's all rain. I think it maybe snowed twice, and that's it. There are some really random places being hit in the states and parts of Canada. I haven't gotten to go skiiing yet. Swimming in the warm ocean sounds nice though. ;P

Ashley